Our Ergobaum Foldable Crutches are the most advanced crutches available on the market today. Designed by an Orthopaedic Surgeon, these Ergobaum Crutches transcend into a category of their own.
Never worry about being sore after a day of walking in your crutches again. These crutiches provide ergonomic support that work with your movements and weight distributions. Ergobaum Crutches improve the quality of life for those needing to use walking devices - either for a temporary injury or for a chronic condition.
- Ergonomic Support - Works with your movement and weight distribution
- Comfortable Grip - Made with a unique handle design to take stress of the hands and upper body
- Designed to facilitate the recuperative process as well as accelerate patient recovery.
- Telescopic Tubing - Allows the user to easily set the crutch to the perfect height
- A flashlight with easy accessibility
- Adjustable straps on the forearm crutches that allow you to use your hands when still, without needing to let go of the crutches.
- Reflective Tape for safety at night time
- Small Horn
- Adjustable Cuffs that can be easily customized
Price indicated does not include shipping cost.