Foldawheel PW-999UL is the lightest powered wheelchair in the world. We were the first company to create this type of wheelchair in 2012. Over the years we have upgraded and improved the product constantly to meet the highest standard possible. The latest 2019 model is the best model we've ever produced and we're so excited for you to try it! With over 10,000 happy users around the world and multiple awards won, we're confident you'll love this wheelchair.
- Lightest powered wheelchair in the world
- Opens and folds in one second
- Weighs only 22.5kg (48 lbs ) with 2 batteries
- Fits easily inside the trunk of a small car
- Travels up to 25km on one charge
- Carries up to 100kg (220 lbs)
- Energy saving, quiet and powerful Brushless Motor
- Precise and easy to use joystick controller
- Made of high grade aircraft aluminium alloy for a lighter structure
- Unique anti-tilt support with hydraulic system
- Wider front casters to master going through narrow gaps and provides a smoother ride on rough surfaces
- A top quality certified charger (100V-230V) so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- Thick padded travel bag to ensure no surprise after you get down from the plane.
- Storage bag underneath the seat.
- 2 years Global Warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to)
You can also look into optional accessories available from our online web store. For more inquiries about our Foldawheel PW-999UL Lightest Power Wheelchair in the world, please feel free to contact us.
Price indicated does not include shipping cost.
The chair is very useful. I used it for the first time in a trip to Manhattan, everything went perfect. We were very happy with the batteries. Only three things to improve: one of the screws ins the joystick fell down in the third day of the trip, the travel bag is very delicate, it was broken during the first flight, and the chaos twists on some slopes. Overall I`m very pleased with the chair and thanks to it I was abel to enjoy my trip ver much.
My wife loves it. It is sturdy, well made, and after putting the Velcro back over the top of the back to cover the bar it was very comfortable.